If You’re a Parent And Your Child Is Barely Passing O Level Math and wants to get a head start, This Page Will Be The Most Important Thing You’ll Read Today:
Is your child taking the O/N Levels Math Exams?
Get a head start with our Maths crash course this Dec 2017 holidays!
Hi! I’m Ms. Tancy
I have prepared students for O Levels for more than 9 years, going through the O level exams cycle more than 9 times! I have taught many students from top schools including Dunman High, Anglican High and TKGS.
One Of My Students Even Improved From F9 to A1 In One Year! Even His School Teacher Couldn’t Believe It!
It’s definitely possible.
Let me share with you how he did it.
He lacked a key ingredient that prevented him from scoring…
A common factor that I observe in ALL my successful students.
And I’ll share it with you here.
It’s all about MOTIVATION!
The one biggest factor is how MOTIVATED your child is!
If your child is motivated, they will spend more time studying and less time using their handphones. They will not dread their Ten Year Series. They will not be dragging themselves to school and tuition.
They will WANT To study by themselves!
Hence, I will be organizing a Maths O Level Crash Course for both E-maths and A-maths to prepare students who will be taking their O/N Levels in 2018.
Who is suitable for this camp?
This camp will be suitable for students who:
- Did poorly this year and wants to do well next year
- Wants to score and get A for O levels
- Wants to start revising early and be prepared
- Needs to revise the key E-Maths and A-maths concepts
- Wants to learn the key words to apply during exams
- Wants to know the mind maps and short cuts to use
I’ve carefully selected the key topics that are BOUND to come out for the O levels exams. If anything, your child should come just to learn these topics.
We’re featured on the Straits Times!
By the way, Bright Culture’s crash courses was featured in the Straits Times. (Read more here)
What your child will get during this camp:
- 2 days days of INTENSIVE Maths Tuition!
- 6 packed and solid hours of teaching
- 30 pages of proprietary, full colour and concise notes that you will SURELY CANNOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE.
- Carefully selected practice papers that contains questions most likely to be tested! Make sure your child does this before going exams…
- 150+ sample questions to make sure they are familiar with concepts
- Motivational stories to INSPIRE them!
- Clear all doubts about any concepts they don’t understand
- Ask any questions they have
- Learn all the tips my top students use to ace their exams
- SPOT QUESTIONS that will come out for the exams
The group size will be capped at 15 students and seats are filling up fast.
If you are still unsure, look at what my students are saying below.
Here’s our schedule.
(Choose one date for each module and subject.)
|EMath||Module 1||Arc, Sector and Radian measure and Properties of circles.||28 November||10 am – 1 pm (3 hours)|
|EMath||Module 2||Congruency and Similarity, Trigonometry and Further Trigonometry.||30 November||10 am – 1 pm (3 hours)|
|AMath||Module 1||Equations and Inequalities, Binomial Theorem||12 December||10 am – 1 pm (3 hours)|
|AMath||Module 2||Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Further Coordinate Geometry||14 December||10 am – 1 pm (3 hours)|
The 2 day Crash Course will cost a total of $276.
Early Bird Special! Sign ups 2 weeks before start of course will get a special $30 discount, for a final price of $246!
Money Back – No Risk For You!
To make you and your child more comfortable, we have a money-back for our camps. If you feel that my teaching is not up to expectations, let me know right after the first lesson. I will refund you 100% of the camp fees. I do this to make sure every student and parent is happy and satisfied.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Sign up here!
Location: 183B Thomson Road Goldhill Centre. Singapore 307628 (3 minutes walk from Novena MRT)